But, on the plus side, confinement has given us opportunities. These are things I’ve done:
- Learned technologies like Zoom, Skype, Facebook video, Facetime, and so many others.
- Attended online tours, lectures, and conferences from the comfort of home in my pj bottoms.
- Read new authors and re-read favorites.
- Watched documentaries, movies, and series and revisit favorites.
- Discovered new hobbies and lots of new recipes.
- Toured familiar and faraway places online.
- Organized and sorted junk drawers, pantries, garages, closets, bookshelves, photos, etc.
- Work in my yards weeding and trimming. Planted flowers and mini-gardens.
COVID-19 continues to lurk about. New cases are on the rise again. We need to do what we can to curb the continued spread.
Practicing social distancing and wearing masks is a major part. Staying home is still the safest.
Still, finding energy and focus during the coronavirus chaos can be hard. Staying positive and keeping yourself occupied is a key to getting through.
Maybe you haven’t been able to do some of the things on my list above yet. Why not try your hand at a few?