Posted on December 1, 2012
Rush, Stress, and Busyness – Blogs last month you might have missed
NaNoWriMo 2012 has ended. (btw, MAJOR congratulations to those who stayed the course and wrote 50,000 words. I’m so impressed.)
Today’s December 1st. The holiday season is upon us and closing in like a speeding bullet.
If you’re like me, you’re skimming and skipping on social media sites and blogs.
Here are some blogs with writerly news or information I thought you’d want to know about:
- Digital Reader advises now would be a good time to go download any ebooks you still can. After December 21, 2012, you will not be able to access any of the ebooks you bought from Fictionwise sites (including Fictionwise.com, eReader.com and eBookwise.com).
Very latest on Fictionwise’s demise:
- Writer/agent Nathan Bransford’s take on a definition of bad writing.
- Agent Chip Macgregor discusses the biggest pitfalls in a second novel.
- How to employ bookclubs and discussion questions to increase your book sales.
- Debunks common misconceptions about book reviews
- Loved this list of handy hashtags to connect with readers
- Interesting discussion about trackers in eReaders: Your data profile shows when you read and when you don’t. Will it soon determine what you read?
YOUR TURN to SHARE: If you’ve found a blog, you think I may have missed, tell me about it in your comment.