Today’s a romance writer’s favorite day. In case you need some love words to use before the day is gone, let me share a few of my favorite quotes and check back on Wednesdays all through February. I’ll be sharing other quotes in memes you can use.
- I have never met a person whose greatest need was anything other than real, unconditional love. You can find it in a simple act of kindness toward someone who needs help. There is no mistaking love. You feel it in your heart. It is the common fiber of life, the flame that heats our soul, energizes our spirit, and supplies passion to our lives. It is our connection to God and to each other. -Elizabeth Kubler-Ross, The Wheel of Life
- “kisses are a better fate than wisdom.” -e.e. Cummings
(I love any of e.e. Cummings words. Mostly I love that he doesn’t capitalize words.)
- “For twas not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
Twas not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” -Judy Garland
- “Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.” -Nora Roberts
- “Love is the force that ignites the spirit and binds hearts together.” -Unknown
Lastly, no list of love words would be complete without “How do I love Thee?” by Elizabeth Barrett Browning,
Enjoy this Peanuts version.